Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lookin a little better...

Steve had help Monday night cleaning up all that nasty debris from the walls and ceiling. Thanks to George, Donny and Kevin (out-of-town Integrity trainees), my Dad, Brock, and Brian!! You guys are awesome...it would have taken Steve a looong time to get all of that stuff into the dumpster without your help. We really appreciate it.



So it's looking not quite as scary as before, but there's still some more demo and clean-up before they can start putting up the new stuff...Steve and Brian are going to reframe the bathroom and rip up the kitchen floor and put in a new subfloor...i guess it's a little uneven the way it is now.
living room and into kitchen

bedroom 1

bedroom 2

another FULL dumpster!

5 comments:

Kate Van said...

wow, clean'n it up a bit. what's the next step now?

abbey said...

well, still a little more demo, reframe the bathroom walls and put in a new subfloor in the kitchen. :) exciting stuff...huh?

hunts said...

Ab! We are so happy for you! I know it will be really exciting to design and decorate YOUR OWN house! I just made a blog for our fam check it out! huntsontour :)love you guys! ~Ferf hunt

Brent and Liz said...

this is so neat! it's cool to see the progress you guys have made already!

Ginger said...

wow! I can see how great it'll be! What fun to have a home to create for -oh, and I love those floors :)