We are moving in less than two weeks so I've been packing up our apartment and getting things ready for the move! It's a little bit sad packing our stuff and thinking about leaving our first little home together. But don't get me wrong, we can't wait to move into our new little house on Rokeby Ave. It's looking so good people!!! I've decided I'm not going to post any more pictures of it until it's done, and then I'll give you all a grand finale tour =) But until then, I gotta get back to packing....

2 comments:
Abs, What an exciting and a little sad thing! But mostly just exciting...I was just telling bobby last night how I love our little apartment and how Im going to miss it when we move home...but I am soo excited to move home...you know what i mean? love you friend!
can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment