Haha! I am so happy the sun is shining! I am going to take the kiddos on a walk when the boy wakes up. Love you and thanks again for Saturday! That meant so much!
I AGREE!!!!!!! I love the sun almost as much as i love the boy whose name will remain anonymous.... HAHAHAHAHA (*****JUST KIDDING*****), couldn't think of a good comparison. Plus Rach is here with me and we are in a goofy mood...you know how that goes! Love you Ab and wish i could hang with you more. Maybe one of these weekends us sisters could get smoothies and go for a walk or somethin. love, Jap n rach
3 comments:
Haha! I am so happy the sun is shining! I am going to take the kiddos on a walk when the boy wakes up. Love you and thanks again for Saturday! That meant so much!
I AGREE!!!!!!! I love the sun almost as much as i love the boy whose name will remain anonymous.... HAHAHAHAHA (*****JUST KIDDING*****), couldn't think of a good comparison. Plus Rach is here with me and we are in a goofy mood...you know how that goes! Love you Ab and wish i could hang with you more. Maybe one of these weekends us sisters could get smoothies and go for a walk or somethin. love, Jap n rach
HAHA you girls are too funny. I would love to hang with you gals sometime soon! We should totally do somethin outside on one of these nice days :)
Post a Comment