Sunday, May 17, 2009

Two years later...

Baby Crabb will be here in about 8 months!

Soooo excited I can't stop smiling :) We told people at church today so the word's out!

I haven't started feeling sick yet...so let's hope that lasts?! We're just hoping and praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby.

I'll keep you all updated!

13 comments:

Katherine M. said...

Daddy said "pretty crazy". We are so happy and happy for you. You all will be such good parents. Can't believe another one of my babies is having her own. God is good!!

Rachael Myhill said...

Oh my goodness Im sooooo excited to be an aunt again. So excited for you sis. I will definitely be praying for you. Love you soooo much! :) Can't wait for baby Crabb. :)

Sara said...

Yay! We are happy for you guys and will be praying for you and the baby!!

Callie said...

Congratulations! It is more fun than you can ever imagine. So excited for you guys.

Kate Van said...

Can't WAIT for this little bitty one to come into the world! He or she is going to be loved so much! You and Steve will be such tender godly parents. . . we are thrilled for you guys

Tess Bush said...

WONDERFUL news!!!! Congrats to you both!! Children are truly a blessing from the Lord!

Bekah said...

WOOHOOOOOO!!!! Every time I think about baby Crabb I am like ...woah abbeys having a baby...and then im likeYAYYYYYY! So so so excited for you and Super steve! =0)

Rebekah Judd said...

What exciting news!!! We're thrilled for you guys.

Nelly said...

I can't stop smiling about it either AB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God is so kind.
Keep the tums and saltines on hand (or rather in purse!:)
i love you very much
Nel

hunts said...

WOW! :) ...baby crabb is going to awesome:) I love you abs and am excited for both you and Steve!
~ferf

Anonymous said...

Almonds are a good alternative to crackers those first few months too! ;-) Congrats again, Abbey! ~Bonnie.

christy said...

So excited for you Abbey! I will be praying for your sweet baby. January is a great month to welcome a new baby (maybe I am just a bit biased). Congratulations!

Christy McCallum

Coleman Elizabeth said...

Congratulations Abbey!!!! Yay yay yay I smile whenever I think about it : ) Soooooo excited for you guys! Love you!