ONE YEAR ago
I held and kissed my sweet,
precious newborn baby
for the first time...
...and today he turns one year old. my little man brings me so much joy sometimes my heart hurts. I can't hold it all inside. these two are so dear to me. I'm a blessed girl.
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY KADEN ISAIAH!
You are so sweet spirited and curious and getting more and more independent as you are walking now. Your one-dimpled smile melts me and your giggles are contagious. I love how you play and love to throw balls and push your little trucks around on the ground now. I love how nobody has to teach you how to be a boy...you're just boyish through and through. I love being your mommy and the way you love to snuggle with me most. Daddy gets jealous, but I tell him one day soon you'll want to hang out with Daddy and do "manly" stuff...so this is mommy's time to be the favorite :) You know the power of your cuteness and are leaning to work your charm...you cock your head to the side and flash your four-toothed smile and jibber jabber like we should know exactly what you're saying. You raise your little expressive eyebrows and get all serious and nod your head or shake it back and forth. I love how you love to dance. Daddy taught you that and that makes me laugh since Daddy can't dance ;) Shhh, don't tell him I said that. You are our darling boy and we can't wait to see what this next year holds for you. It will be so exciting to watch you continue to grow and change. I pray for you every day and trust the Lord to hold you and keep you in the years to come. My prayer is that you grow into a strong, faith-filled, humble man who fears and loves the Savior! He is worthy of your life and love. I pray that becomes your own conviction as the years go on. I love you my baby boy!



2 comments:
Happy Birthday to my little buddy Kaden! Love you so much!
Auntie Bek
Oh my goodness! I remember the first time u handed him to me..... He is such a precious baby boy...... I love him and am thankful for that little guy..... :)
Post a Comment