Thursday, June 23, 2011

::twenty week ultrasound::

We had so much fun getting a peek at baby girl today!! I see baby dolls, pigtails, ruffles and PINK in our future :) Couldn't be more excited!! Here's our precious girly.

 

I'm so thankful to get the opportunity to be this girly's mama. What a blessing. So looking forward to seeing how she'll steal her daddy's heart and look up to her big brother :) I can't wait to hold and smooch you sweet girl!!! You are so loved by all of us already. Kaden loves to kiss "baby" in mommy's tummy. I know he'll love you and look after you as the two of you grow. We are praying you'll keep growing strong and healthy and look forward to the fall when we can hold and cuddle you...I'm one excited mama :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

ummm... i am SO excited!!! her profile looks so beautiful ab!! i'm sure she will be beautiful just like her mama.. inside and out!! can't wait to meet her!!! lets hang SOON!!!!!! xoxo

Melissa Wiebe said...

AHHHH!! so excited! i love having a girl. what fun you will have too!