Friday, August 31, 2007

From our wedding in May...

Here are a few great pics from our wedding (taken by Amy Bare and my new brother-in-law, Ryan Prout -- thanks guys!!). I just thought some of you that weren't able to make it would like to see them. It was such a BEAUTIFUL day. We had gorgeous weather, and everything turned out perfectly!! We had the best time!! I think I'm the most blessed girl!














9 comments:

Billie said...

Your pictures are so special. Thank you for posting them so that us out of towners could get a piece of you BIG day. You looked so beautiful.

Kate Van said...

such good times; and great shots! love you tons ab. sooo thankful for you guys!

erin said...

Beautiful pics!

Anonymous said...

Hey Abbey, your pictures are beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing you in Oct :)

Lizzy said...

Dear Abbey ~ what a celebration it was...and so beautiful!! Doesn't Amy do a fantastic job?! We just got the link to Nell/Jord's pics today and they look really good, too. We love you guys. See you tomorrow at church!

The Dowling Clan said...

Abbey! I'm so glad you have a blog now...the wedding pictures are georgeous! I wasn't at the wedding and everyone said how pretty it was! I love the green! Love you abs!

Sara said...

Thank you for sharing your wedding pictures with us. They are BEAUTIFUL!! You looked BEAUTFUL!! We are so happy for you guys! Love your blog!!

Love,
Sara

Jessica Rockey said...

Hey Abbey! Great pictures of your wedding. David and I felt so priviledged to witness the ocassion! I'll be praying for you this semester. It sounds like a challenge, but that just means more oppertunity for growth! Yeah! Anyway, I usually don't have the time or energy to chat to everybody at church so I look forward to getting to know you via blogspot! Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Ab, I always seem to post my comments last when everyone has already said what I wanted to say but this time I decided to write one anyway. You really did look stunning girl! I want to thank you, Ab, for your godly example and friendship. I totaly remember your first date with Steve. Rach came over that night and could hardly wait to tell me what you were up to that night. God is so faithful. Love you tons and see you tomorrow. Jap