Thursday, April 24, 2008

final exam countdown...

It's at that point when I can start a checklist of exam dates...woohoo! Here's what I have left:

1. Thursday, April 24 - World Literature Final Exam (done!)
2. Monday, April 28 - official last day of class (done!)
3. Thursday, May 1 - turn in Shakespeare take-home exam
4. Friday, May 2 - turn in Women Writers take-home exam
5. Monday, May 5 - Civil War History Exam, Media Law and Ethics Exam
6. Wednesday, May 7 - Middle East History Exam

Saturday, May 10, 2008...GRADUATION!
I covet your prayers for the remainder of the semester. The Lord has been so faithful, and I know he will see me through the next week and a half, but I will definately be needing his grace and strength!

9 comments:

Bekah said...

Yay Abs! Praying for you friend! Love you!

Tess Bush said...

You will be in my prayers!!

Anonymous said...

most people think studying helps you pass exams.
i tend to disagree.
it's all about realizing in your mind that you've already passed.
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
-meditation-
i'm in d.c. at my sisters house with josh niederer. we came up with christen, rachel, and lizzy. wish you guys were here. we'll plan on doing it once your house is finished and you guys have detoxed from that whole process.

Katherine M. said...

Ab, Daddy and I are so proud of you. You have worked hard, and God has faithfully seen you through and helped you. We are praying that you will be able to peacefully walk through these next days with great joy realizing God's strength and encouragement. You are almost there! Press in and do all you do as unto the Lord. Love you.

hunts said...

Ab Crabb!! You're ALMOST DONE!! YaY! (you know I remember the first time you went to your first class at TCC...sniffle... :') hehe) I'm also looking forward to April 29th! Love ya and praying for you! ~Jen:)

Bekah said...

love the new look!

abbey said...

thanks guys!

Rebekah said...

Cute pic abs! Miss you and I am praying for you :)

Rebekah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.