Tuesday, June 24, 2008
We're in!
Sorry it's been so long since I've updated. Things have been busy to say the least! We moved into the house over the weekend, and it feels so good to be able to settle in and call it home :) Saturday was "finish all random projects that needed to get done day." Thanks to Dad, Jonathan and Brian for helping out. Then Sunday was the official move-in day. We were blessed by everyone's help that afternoon! We had lots of people show up to move our stuff, and Jim Benson graciously let us use his truck to haul everything over! That definately made things faster and easier. I haven't had time for pictures, but I promise I will be posting those soon! I can't wait for you all to see the amazing progess that took place during June. I can't believe how good this place looks. It's really crazy to think back to what a dump it was in March. Steve says he still has flashbacks when he's in here. That'll probably be the case for a while...haha. I'm going to try to do a before and after post for you all, but it probably won't be till next week sometime cuz Steve's family gets in tomorrow for Brian and Jessica's wedding this weekend! Wooohoo! Crazy fun times =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yaaaay! Congratulations on your new home! I like the before and after pics idea. I hope you two enjoy your new home!
P.S. Looking forward to seeing you at care group tomorrrow woohoo!
Will you be having Care Group at your house when you get all settled? Cuz you guys are SUPER close to my house! See ya tomorrow!
thanks natasha! Yes, we will be meeting here starting July 9, our next meeting =) See you tonight!
Cant wait to see pics and to come see it in person! YAY! Love you friend!
Yay! I bet you are super excited! I will have to think of something fun to get you guys to spice up your new house a little bit. :) Can't wait to see it!
Love your new house!!! Pictures?!? Can't wait to see things 'put together'.
Post a Comment