They are mainly pictures of people at our table :)








A baby shower for Rebekah at her sister-in-law Christy's house.





Steve and I went on a day trip to Williamsburg the first weekend in November. It was a gorgeous day, mid 70's, sunny and perfect for a drive along Colonial Parkway starting in Yorktown and ending up in Williamsburg. We stopped a few times along the way for pictures.
I am getting so excited about Christmas! We are having our caregroup Christmas party on the 10th, so I'm planning for that and brainstorming for Christmas gifts...haven't done much shopping yet, but that's always enjoyable for me so I'm looking forward to it.
It's now time to cook up some BLT's for dinner...yummm.



















5 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
WOW A POST! Love all the pics abs! next time im in town we are totally having...MOVIE NIGHT on your sweet new TV! Love you!
glad you are back on Abbey!!
yeah ab!!! :) whoo hoo! we're comin over soon, so get ready! love love love you!
So glad you are posting again. It's fun seeing your smiling faces. We love you both. Mom
Post a Comment