Monday, October 12, 2009

::week in Hilton Head Island::

Steve and I were able to take our vacation time and spent last week in Hilton Head! It was such a relaxing week. We've both been saying how good we feel after having a week away. So refreshing physically and spiritually, and it is always so great to get away together and have such great fellowship. It was sad going back to work today and not seeing him all day :( Pathetic, I know. It's hard after getting spoiled and being together all week!

We hung out at the beach, shopped (great outlets there!!), did day trips to Savannah and Charleston and saw a beautiful plantation. We really enjoyed having one last vacation before the little guy gets here. Probably won't be going on one like that again for a while ;)

To see the rest of the pics go HERE.

3 comments:

Bekah said...

So glad you guys got to go on a little vacay....but I must say we missed you on our camping trip! Love you!

Marie said...

I love reading about your trip! Congratulations about the new soon to be arrival in your new family :) I just had my first arrival 4 months ago and I'm loving it:)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!