Tuesday, August 10, 2010

mmmm avocado :)

I gave Kaden some avocado tonight! Steve was home and I wanted to do it while he was here, so I made up a batch, got out the camera and let him try it. My baby is growing up. Mixed emotions here!! He had his 6 month check up today and he weighed in at 16 lbs 4 oz and he's 26.5 inches! He's 25th percentile for weight and 50th percentile for height. He got a few shots and got pretty upset. Last time he barely whimpered, but today was a different story. But it didn't last long, and we came home and he slept for 2 1/2 hours! I'm so blessed to have such a happy, healthy, SWEET little lovable boy! Incredibly thankful for the gift he is to me and Steve.



1 comment:

Natasha said...

aww haha. He's like what is in my mouth! haha