then comes marriage.....then Kaden Isaiah..........then comes.............baby #2!
Are we really going to be a family of four come November?!?! Kaden is going to be a big brother. That still hasn't really sunk in yet. But we are really excited and can't wait to meet this little one in the fall!! I'm 8 weeks along and the estimated due date is November 5, 2011. Everyone says the second pregnancy flies by, which I believe considering how time has seemed to accelerate since having a baby. I keep scratching my head over where the last few months have gone, and how I already have an almost 14 month old! I'm still feeling great and am so so thankful for that. I'm so excited about this summer and being able to do fun things with my little man....making memories at the park, beach, zoo....he'll be able to enjoy the outdoors and I am praying for the energy to make lots of fun memories with him before the baby comes. It's so amazing to have a new little life inside me, and I praise the Lord for the gift of another baby!
4 comments:
Congratulations Abbey! Two is a blast. They'll have so much fun together. Praying you keep feeling great.
So excited for you! And yes, time does fly by!
can't wait for baby number 2!!! ahhh :) love you girl!
that was jess not brian by the way haha
Post a Comment