Wednesday, May 18, 2011

little this, little that.

So life is full lately, and loads of fun. What a great start to the spring/summer we've had already! I've been staying busy with my little man...lots of the outdoors, sunshine, dirt, sand, new experiences, and I think he's loving every minute of it :) 


yes, he definitely is :) 

we've visited the zoo a number of times already...with friends, aunties, marmee and papa, and with daddy of course!  







strawberry picking was a big hit!  





this boy can down some strawberries!  





 Kaden's first beach day of 2011!
He loved it, though you can't tell that from this photo :) 





Botanical Gardens has also been a favorite getaway spot so far. The WOW kids area has lots to offer and we always just love strolling around or finding a wide open field to run and play in :)  



Mother's Day 2011. love my little family. 


dear sisters!! so thankful for them. 






At the end of April, Steve and I also had an amazing 7 days away on a cruise to the Caribbean! What an awesome vacation and time away with my love! We stopped at Cococay, Bahamas, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. Plus we had three days at sea to enjoy all that our ship had to offer. Since being home, I find myself daydreaming about that crystal clear, bright blue water and those perfect white beaches. Or all the fine dining (none of which was prepared by me! ahhh). Paradise.






















But we're also glad to be back home with Kaden :) We missed him like crazy. I didn't think it would be as hard as it was to be away from him for a week! He had the time of his life getting spoiled with Marmee and Papa and Auntie Rach ;) He probably didn't miss us at all, but man we missed him. 


This pregnancy is going amazingly well and flying by! I'm 15 weeks and haven't felt sick really at all! I've had energy to keep up with my now 15 month old (!) which is a huge blessing and answer to my prayers! Next month sometime we will find out if this one's a boy or girl!! Can hardly wait! 

No comments: