Monday, November 12, 2007

2007 Integrity Fall Review Party (80s Style!)

Saturday night we went to the Integrity fall review party. The theme was the 80s...almost everyone dressed up and oh my goodness there were some hilarious outfits. I only snapped a few pictures so you won't get the full effect, but some people went all out. Scott Hughes won best guy costume (I think) and Karen Delp won best girl. They looked great. Augie made all the food and it was SO good as always. It was a fun night of hanging out and reviewing God's faithfulness over the past year and then looking forward to the future.


This one came out really blurry (as if you can't tell) but I went ahead and put it on here so you can see Kris Johns mullet! It was hysterical!

6 comments:

Bekah said...

Ok...so you must have like...just posted this...cuz I just checked this thing like 2 minutes ago! Haha! So funny! Love the jumpsuit! Where can I get me one of those? :)

Kate Van said...

EEk! I thought what happened there stayed there- 'family business'-jk. I accidentally deleted all my pictures from that night- so sad. you and steve got my vote for best-worst outfits!

abbey said...

haha thanks kate! i'm flattered. I felt so gross that night - ick.

Teresa said...

Haha I was so hoping I'd see some pics from that night! Lookin so hot, Abs!

Billie said...

Fun pictures! Wish I could see more!

Jessica Rockey said...

Great side-ponytail!!! I told my mom I wish my hair was long enough for a side-pony. She was like...what? that's not eighties?! I was like...what are you talkin about? I lived in side ponytails!!!

Hard to believe it's been 20 years?