God has blessed me more than I could have imagined with the best husband in the world!!
How thankful I am for his love and amazing care for me! Each day is more wonderful than the last. I am so thankful for my best friend and greatest love.
Well today has been the best kind of Saturday...the kind where you don't do much at all but relax and enjoy yourself. It began with Steve's bible study at the church this morning. While he was gone, I got some cleaning done as well as made chili and cornbread for lunch. Brian (Steve's brother) came over and had lunch with us and hung out for a while. Then Steve and I took a nap and then went shopping this afternoon for a coat for me. I found one that I love at PacSun. It's exactly what I wanted. I didn't really have any school that I had to get done today so we've just been hanging out this afternoon, watching football, etc. We are now about to leave for the singles meeting at church, so I gotta run. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment