before everything began...

the stage



there I am finally coming in! I was near the back.


I had a good view of my fam in the audience.


this is me on stage getting my certificate. they couldn't zoom in enough, so he took a picture of the screen :)

me and my love..he's been such a huge encouragement!


my parents have also been great supporters and encouragers :)


bro and soon-to-be sis in law

me in front of the Convocation Center
me in front of BAL..where almost all of my classes were. I've spent countless hours in that building..but no more!!
can you tell we're excited?!?!?!?!
Afterwards we all went over to my parents and had pizza and hung out for the evening! That was so fun! Thanks Mom and Dad for your generosity and being such AWESOME parents! I'm very thankful for you both.
And a big thank you to my sweet boy for all that he's done to support me through this last year as I balanced a full school load while learning how to serve him as his wife and take care of our home! You are the most amazing, loving and patient man...I love you more than you know.
13 comments:
Congrats, Abbey! I'm so excited for you! Good job on all your hard work- doesn't it feel awesome to be done!?
Sharon
Yey Abbey! Congratulations! What a fun day. I'm glad we were there to celebrate. Thanks to Mel, Christen, Wendy, and Becky for taking our place at the PA convention. I'm glad you are done and can enjoy a little down time. Hugs. Mom
Congratulations! What's your degree in?
Congrats Abbey!
YAYYY ABS! Congrats! I had fun hanging with you today...love you friend!
Natasha - I'm an English major with an emphasis in professional writing.
Thanks guys!
Ab- what a testimony to God's kindness upon your life- you've been faithful at using the talents the Lord's given you and also persevered with joy! YIPPY, YOU'RE FINALLY DONE!
Yes!!! I am so excited for you (and steve!)--congrats!
Congrats Abbey!! WooHoo!! So exciting!
Congratulations Abbey! What an accomplishment!!!
We are so excited for you Abbey. I wished that we could have celebrated the day with you. We enjoy Life as a Crabb. Your house is so neat.
Donna, Scott, Ian and Alex
Dear Abbey,
Please come to Bentonville, AR after June 2nd and August 18th. Bring Steve along and Rachel!
Love,
Alex
Correction:
Come after June 2nd and before August 18th.
Alex
Post a Comment