Lovely front door color..trim still needs to be repaired and painted

the living room...a goldish yellow. it's the same color we have in our apartment. love it!
kitchen with sort of a pear green paint and tile! looks cool with the chimney, huh?


the kitchen floor is almost done..needs a few more pieces and then grout.
this is the color for the bedrooms...in this picture it looks like the kitchen color, but it's actually quite a bit different..deeper and more toned down. I love it! It's a very relaxing color :)

bathroom color...slate blue. it's going to have real slate tiles on the floor and white wainscoating on the bottom half of the walls.


We pick up the cabinets tonight and the appliances will be delivered tomorrow! So all of that needs to be installed, the ceilings need paint, the trim will be done this weekend Lord willing. Then they will refinish the wood floors, put on doors, do all finishing touches, etc. Whew! Still a lot to do and not a lot of time! We'll hopefully be moving in near or on June 21 if all goes as planned. Can't wait to open up our new home to our family and friends.
12 comments:
Abbey, I absolutely adore your house!!! It looks like a home rather than a construction site.
:-)
- What color yellow is that? I love it!
Abs! Its looking FABULOUS! Love the paint and the tiles! Cant wait to see it all done! Love you friend!
WOW! It looks AWESOME! I cant wait till its all done. Love you so much. :) RACH
It's coming along so quickly! The colors look great and I love the front door. So cool that you were able to keep the original!
Abbey and Steve,
I am soooo excited for you all!
The colors are beautiful. You are, too. Love, Grandmere.
I like your choice of colors and tile! I like the brick thing-do you have a fireplace or is that just for looks?
Katie - the yellow is Sherwin William's Marblehead Gold. It's great!
Natasha - the chimney is just for looks. it used to be attached to a furnace under the floor, but now it's not doing anything.
Woah. That seems so fast/soon. You certainly have gotten alot accomplished though.
Abbey-i think the chimney looks great and will look even better once everything is done and you have all your home stuff moved in
Super cool! Everything looks great! I am excited for you guys!
Abbey.......it looks SO great!! I love all your color choices and design ideas!
:)
Kaitlin
Love it Abbey! Especially the way the tiles are facing diagonally... and the colors are awesome!
Post a Comment