Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Recently...

(phone pic)
Here are a few recents. Little man is rolling over and sitting up now! He's so proud of himself. I can definitely tell he's happy about his accomplishments :) He also LOVES the water. Pool time is one of his faves. He kicks like crazy and smacks the water with his hands and giggles when it splashes him in the face. SO FUN to watch. If you're friends with me on Facebook, then you can see a video of him in the pool HERE.


this was at 4 months
almost 6 months :) love his little personality. (phone pic)
He won't take a bottle (hasn't since around 2 months old), so I'm trying to get him to drink out of a sippy cup! I tried it today for the first time and he was definitely curious about it. He chewed on it and sucked out of it a little, but mostly he just liked holding it himself :) Such a big boy. I'm just going to keep trying every day at one feeding til he gets used to it.

No comments: