Saturday, July 24, 2010
..startin' fresh
Wow. Six months without posting might lead one to believe that I have given up blogging for good. In fact, I have actually thought that I should sit down and blog on multiple occasions, but was then discouraged by my long absence and overwhelmed by all that I would need to catch people up on in our life. But I've decided that I shouldn't let that stop me from resuming this blog. I recently scrolled through all of my previous posts and enjoyed being reminded of different things that have taken place in our three years of marriage, the season of being married and finishing school, working full time, holidays, vacations and lots of random memories along the way. And now that Kaden is a part of our family, and Lord willing more children in the future, I think this is a great way to record not only photos (since you can do that with facebook and other media outlets) but also write down things you don't want to let slip from memory, thoughts that accompany the daily happenings of our life as a little family. How precious it is to be able to go back and have these things brought vividly back to life through images and words and in a sequential manner. So here I go again. I might not be able to fill you in on every little detail of what's past, but that doesn't matter. Here's to startin' fresh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you and me girl...back in the bloggin world! WOOT!
yay!!!!!!!
Post a Comment