
We have a grill! We're so excited! My parents gave it to Steve as a birthday present...it's just a little charcoal grill, but we think he's very special. It is our first grill together after all :). We used it for the first time the other night and did burgers and veggies (onions, peppers and mushrooms). They were delicious! We don't have a balcony or porch to grill on at our apartment, so we just set it up on the sidewalk in front of our building. That seemed to work just fine and we made all our neighbors jealous! We look forward to many more yummy grilled creations in the future. Thanks Mom and Dad!
my hottie grill master husband :) yeah baby!
7 comments:
Yes! Grilling's the best! We couldn't have grill at our apartment, but now that we have a house we have a little grill on the back porch. Tasty things come out of that baby.
We got a grill this year too. We use it almost every night. Yummy!
Ok...Im so jealous! Dang...I really want a grill. We aren't allowed to have one here...well we can but we have to grill like 100 yards away from any apartment buildings...retarded! So Bobby and I are dying for a steak! AHHH!!
yeah, i bought some steak today at foodlion!! we cookin those up next!
so your grill is a 'he'? what's his name? :)
we're still tryin to think of a good one ;) any suggestions?
Bob is a good name... haha
hey, I made some burgers the other day with a jack daniels marinade... yum yum!
Also, grilled squash is so yummy!
Jason has a pretty nice grill he bought a year or so ago. I LOVE IT! I'm going to grill some chicken to use in a salad...
Post a Comment