Sunday, October 21, 2007

my baby's the best!

After a crazy week of sickness and midterms what does Steve do? My love took me on an overnight getaway to DC!! Have I mentioned that I have the sweetest, most loving, thoughtful guy EVER! You're the best baby!

We went up early Saturday morning, went to the zoo, the Holocost museum, and hung out on the mall. The weather was sooo nice - perfect for walking around and enjoying the sites. Then we stayed at a hotel in Gaithersburg and went to Covenant Life on Sunday morning. Neither of us had been before, so it was sweet to check it out. It was a much needed break from school and work. We had so much fun together.

As if that weren't enough, he bought me a new digital camera too! My old one wasn't working, so he was hoping it would get here in time for our little trip, but alas, it didn't come til Saturday after we had left. But the new camera was here when we got home, and it's sweet! I've had fun messing around with it tonight. So since my other one was broken, we took his old one. It's not super great quality and it ran out of batteries half way through, so I only got a couple shots.

Here they are.



7 comments:

heather michelle said...

Fun fun fun!! Cute post, Abbey. I am so glad you got a break after last week's crazy schedule.

Katherine M. said...

Hi Abs, I'm glad you guys are home safely, and that you had so much fun. Have a great week! Love you and hugs!

Anonymous said...

Aw, how sweet! Sounds like ya'll had a great time!

Bekah said...

How fun! Sounds like a great break after a crazy week! Luv ya!

Billie said...

Sounds great. Good job Steve. I am excited to see lots more posts and pictures from you since you now have a new camera.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ginger said...

mark tols me about this zoo trip--fun fun! we've always wanted to go