I stopped by my mom's the other day when she was keeping Duncan. She had him outside in this little pool, and he LOVED it. He was so adorable splashing around and playing with the bowls and measuring cups. The things that keep kids entertained...
Anyway, I had to post these cuz they're too funny. Enjoy :)


3 comments:
My dear Abbey, I love when you stop by just to hang out with us. What a delightful day! I hold these days as precious with you three girls living nearby and our dear little grandson coming often to our house. He's such a sweet, little guy and so much fun. God has seen fit to bless us with this very joyful season, and I am grateful! Love you, Mom
Duncan is so cute. He seems like so much fun. Those pictures are so adorable... it makes you wanna have one of your own, doesn't it?!
Post a Comment