Saturday, May 3, 2008

beach date...


Steve and I went to the beach last night for our date, and let me just say, it was SUCH a beautiful night! We got coffee at Starbucks and there was a band playing at 31st street across from Catch 31, so we took our blanket down by the ocean and cuddled, sipped coffee, talked and listened to the music in the background. I'm so glad we decided to make the trek out there...it was so worth it! We had such a special time, especially after this past week which has been pretty stressful. It was so good to be able to talk and reconnect and encourage one another. We also had some fun with the camera :) enjoy.











the creepy silhouette of the metal detector ghost man...he was crackin' us up. he was so into it!


my baby...I love this boy.

5 comments:

Jessica Rockey said...

Looks like fun. Congratulations!!! Done with finals? Done with school?! Ya'll are such a cute couple! Almost a year! Right? Congratulations again!!!

abbey said...

thanks Jess! I have my last final on Wed and then it's over! i can't wait..and yes our 1 year is may 19! crazy.

Katherine M. said...

I love your happy smiles. Great pics! Praying for you concerning finals. May 10th GRADUATION DAY! YIPEE!

hunts said...

Abs! I love the new look on your blog! Thanks for the text about community group...I hope you all had a great time on Sunday night! (Jess and I still haven't been to one yet!) Anyways...see you all in 2 weeks!!! ahhhhh!!! :) Love you girl!
~Jenn

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Sam graduates on May 18th!! He's been filling out job applications and he even had an interview today. Then off to Pittsburg State this August. Will will be working on the ranch this summer.

Love, Carl, Rocky, Sam and Will